Learn How to Make a Deposit at a Casino Using Coin Base. We Provide a Simple Guide With Step-by-step Instructions on How to Get Started
225% WELCOME BONUS + 65 FREE SPINS
Why Play Lucky Hippo?
- Payout Rate 97.58% Return
- VIP Rewards Bonuses
- Top End Security
- Real Money Casino
GET $10 000 WELCOME BONUS + $20 FREE CHIP
Why Play Las Vegas USA?
- High Payout Rate 97.98% Return
- Recurring Bonus Offers
- Top Live Dealers
- Top Pick Slots
150% WELCOME BONUS + $30 FREE CHIP
Why Play Sun Palace?
- Withdrawal Speed
- Incredible Bonuses
- Top Level Security
- Top Pick Slots
Casino Bitcoin On Coinbase
When it comes to gambling, how do you use Coinbase?
Since you are now familiar with what Coinbase is, you may be curious as to how it can be utilized in the context of online gambling. The short answer is that this is a tool that you can use to quickly and securely make payments, whether they are deposits or withdrawals. You can use this tool to make both types of transactions.
The bad news is that there is a stipulation.
According to the Terms of Service for Coinbase, users are not permitted to send or receive payments to or from any gaming platform of any kind. This means that even though the majority of online casinos will let you make deposits and withdrawals to Coinbase, doing so will cause you to violate the terms of the wallet if you use it.
What are the potential repercussions of failing to follow the rules? In the worst case scenario, Coinbase may terminate your account because of its unusual level of activity.
The majority of cryptocurrencies are accepted at crypto gambling sites, but traditional currencies like dollars and euros aren't always accepted. You will need to convert your usual currency into one of the supported altcoins before you can play there. After that, you will be able to make a deposit.
you do not intend to use Coinbase for gambling purposes directly, you will find that it is a very useful tool in situations like these.
Purchasing cryptocurrencies through the Coinbase platform
After you have finished setting up your Coinbase account, the next step is to determine which cryptocurrencies you will need for gambling. There are differences between the various types of cryptocurrency casinos, with some, like BC.Game, accepting over sixty-six different cryptocurrencies while others only accept Bitcoin and Ethereum. Therefore, choose an alternative cryptocurrency that your preferred website supports, and proceed with the following steps on Coinbase:
- 1) In the upper-right hand corner of the screen, you'll see a button labeled "Buy/Sell." Click on that button.
- 2) Enter the total amount that you wish to spend on cryptocurrency purchases, and then use the drop-down menu to select the digital currency of your choice.
- 3) Choose the method of payment that you want to use, and then click the "Preview Buy" button.
- 4) When you proceed to the following page, you will be presented with all of the pertinent details regarding the transaction, including the Coinbase fee.
- 5) To add this cryptocurrency fund to your digital wallet, go to the "Buy Now" button on the fund's page.
- You can get started right away by using the Coinbase wallet you already have! Below you'll find an explanation of how to complete that task.
Making a Deposit at a Casino Provided by Coinbase
Even though it might not look like traditional forms of payment, using your Coinbase wallet is actually quite easy to do.
You must first navigate to the cashier section of your account before you can make a deposit in any of the Coinbase casinos. After that, you can choose to make your deposit one of two ways:
- 1) Open the Coinbase app on your device, scan the code using the QR code reader, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- 2) Make a copy of the address and then paste it in the appropriate field on the "Send/Receive" page of Coinbase's website.
One of the best things about using Coinbase is that the deposit will be processed quickly while maintaining a high level of security, regardless of which option you decide to go with. Be sure to pick the appropriate cryptocurrency for the transaction before you send it. If you send Ethereum to a Bitcoin address or vice versa, there is a chance that you will lose your funds.
How to Get Your Winnings Out of an Online Casino Using Coinbase
The process of withdrawing money from your account at an online casino is also very easy to complete, and it is very similar to the process of making a deposit. This is the procedure to follow:
- 1) Navigate to the Coinbase website and select the "Send/Receive" button once you're there.
- 2) Go to the "Receive" menu option, and then select the cryptocurrency that you want to withdraw.
- 3) Make a copy of the address that is displayed on the page, and then head to the cashier at your casino.
- 4) Make your selection from the same cryptocurrency that you selected on Coinbase.
- 5) Copy your Coinbase address and paste it into the appropriate box.
- 6) Choose the amount of money that you want to withdraw.
- 7) Bring the withdrawal process to a successful conclusion.
Remember to take this into consideration, as the majority of Coinbase casinos will detail the fee that will be deducted from your withdrawal total.
When you have finished the process at the online casino, the money will be sent to your Coinbase wallet almost immediately after that.